Saturday, April 17, 2010

Life and Time

I'm so inspired and motivated by so many people and my surroundings. Everyday, the life inspires me greatly. I have so much respect for life and time. I believe those are the greatest gifts that were given to us. Sadly, we are not wise enough to realize how valuable those gifts are and take it for granted. I guess that's why we are only a human

There are enough bad things happening in the world these days and it's time to lift your hopes high and strive for the best. I'm grateful everyday witnessing my life as it unfolds before me and how much joy and love it contains. My vision for my life is set and clear now and I have everlasting appreciation to those people who made it happen especially Zen. She taught me to see beyond what my eyes can see and how to live happy. I haven't lived long enough to make any kind of conclusion about life but I believe Life is a journey of great escape from reality. Life maybe tough right now but as time goes by we should learn to live life with happy filled with joy and freedom. Free from reality. Make a lot of great memories because that's the only thing that we are going to take with us... forever:)

No comments: